Reporting to the Communications Planning (Strategy) Director you will work to deliver global strategy for our Client. This role will see you help to develop cut through communications alongside the rest of our Clients strategy team. You will work with the Strategy Director in setting the strategic road map aiming to continuously improve our Client’s way of working while helping to shape the proactive agenda / thought leadership for the Prestige clients (media & brand).
You will be required to liaise with local markets to help lead strategic thinking and will assist the Strategy Director in orchestrating output on the client’s business.
Sitting with a team of strategy specialists, whose background and experience covers media, brand, digital and creative, the successful candidate’s role will be to agitate and advocate for transformational work and help to deliver excellence in luxury marketing communications.
- Jointly set the plan for client management;
- Help shape strategic thinking & thought leadership for the client;
- Support local markets deliver excellence;
- Work to deliver Global Media Briefs / Comms Recommendation;
- Work with Strategy Director to develop long and short term communications frameworks in market and/or at Business Unit (global or regional) level;
- Involvement in market planning preparation, guidance on inputs and reviewing of work submitted locally to ensure best possible output;
- Identification of opportunities for, and integration of, Zenith offerings (such as content & performance) into our Clients thinking where applicable;
- Agency thought leadership programme contributor;
- Local market training;
- Contribute to New Business pitches.
Key candidate requirements:
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the industry;
- Background within media agency, creative or digital;
- Previous experience in a global team is not essential;
- Fashionista – Love of high end fashion & fragrance;
- Love of travel and culture;
- Mix of analytical and creative approaches to work;
- Understanding of industry tools and systems;
- Confident presenter and storyteller;
- Team orientation;
- Great written work and eye for presentational creativity;
- Energy and resilience;
- Interest in digital infrastructure, content strategy and measurement would be helpful;
- Languages an advantage but not essential.