Planning Directors at Zenith are crucial talent to our agencies growth and development. We seek talent that is highly motivated, energised and committed to being both as an inspiration internally and for our clients.
As the fast pace of our client’s business changes, we look to our Planning Directors to be the strategic partners to help facilitate and guide this change.
Our Planning Directors are collaborative, tenacious, inventive and experts in client servicing, people management and helping shape and evolve the brands we partner with.
We expect our Planning Directors to lead by example and mentor and train the rising stars at our agency so we are always prepared for the future.
- Strategy creation – innovative planning and inspiration to others in group
- Ideas – to create, develop and push big game-changing ideas through to execution
- Client skills – joint responsibility with the BD to maintain excellent client relations
- People management – development of direct reports to exceed their KPI’s
- Champion OPEN planning – its culture, planning techniques and ideas
- Key point of contact for the client and the agency
- Client leadership role – manage key Brand relationships
- Deliver the media strategy across the products areas and for the annual strategy
- Quality control of the agencies output – RTBs, content/influencer projects, performics execution, etc.
- Ensure ideas are inspirational, game changing and help our clients achieve their objectives (award winning!)
- Manage cross departmental forecasting, budgeting, finance controls
- Ensure excellent relationships with other agency partners and with media owners, particularly in- house digital department: Beamly
- Run both the traditional and digital campaign activities even though Beamly execute
- Be a media channel champion for the team and clients to facilitate media owners in our agency and across the Coty brands and to ensure knowledge is shared across the planning team
- Stand out for yourself in the agency – present in planners meetings, volunteer for a pitch, etc
- Take ownership of the Coty team reputation, help build a positive and motivated team with other Directors
Zenith’s UK client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including RBS, Toyota, Lexus, Reckitt Benckiser, Aviva, Coty, SCA, Nestlé, Mercedes-Benz with many of these key client relationships extending to 5+ years.
You main client responsibility will be Coty. Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. They are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in colour cosmetics.
You would work across a select group of products in the Coty portfolio, gaining an understanding of both their iconic brands, and the fashion and beauty media marketplace in which they advertise.