Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The team sits within the Content Practice for Publicis Media. Our Content Practice consists of 100+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, search optimisation and partnerships. We service our agency brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, market places & partners.
Upfront ideation, briefing, development and creation of content partnerships and management of existing campaigns across key agency clients including Coty, Reckitt Benckiser, New Look, Mars and Maxxium drinks brands. Multiple partnerships could be across broadcast, digital channels, print, radio and influencers. Key people to deal with would be planners, strategy team, clients and internal Content team.
- Project manage integrated partnership solutions across a range of Zenith clients, including brand partnerships, sponsorships, digital channels, print, radio and influencers
- Challenge suppliers & media owners to deliver innovative responses to briefs & provide solutions to client challenges
- Support with creative ideas and research for new business pitches
- Manage day-to-day relationship with your clients resolving issues and know when to escalate
- Work with and build relationships internally with the client and activation teams to be seen as a key person for all partnership briefs
- Attend planning meetings and identify opportunities for organic growth
- Constantly exceed client expectations and ensure KPI’s & key project milestones met
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams to continually grow client revenue
- Maintain awareness of client’s industry to make informed recommendations to clients and planning teams
- Conduct research and measure the success of campaigns and develop team’s understanding of how to analyse data to make informed decisions
- Manage campaign budget to ensure campaign profitability & delivery within scope
- Ensure team accuracy with client billings & supplier payments
- Be responsible for project management of campaigns, providing guidance to junior members of the team
- Cross-sell branded content through other channels
- 2-3 years + experience in delivering multifaceted branded content partnership opportunities
- Strong project management & negotiation skills
- Managing multiple projects across multiple clients
- Creative & structured approach to devising partnership opportunities
- Ideal candidate would have strong knowledge in TV, Digital, Print, Radio and inflencer campaigns
- All-round knowledge of all media channels
- Proven success in delivering successful branded content partnerships
- Experience of working with blue-chip brands, preferably within an agency environment
- Process driven, experience using research and measurement tools
- Flexible and hard working – used to working to deadlines under pressure
- Strong presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, whilst motivating & inspiring others
- Strong relationships with media owners and third party suppliers
- Demonstrate creative thinking